APA format which basically stands for the American Psychological Association is a writing format, which is mandatory to be used in writing the literature such as social science or Psychology. The format is mandatory even for the students who are writing their exams in these subjects.
The format has been made mandatory to write the subject since this format makes the researchers and the other students convey their ideas in a better way which makes it easy for the readers to understand the documents well.
Here in this article, we are going to talk about the APA title page citation using the different formats.
Sample APA Title Page Template
We know how crucial the APA format is while writing any journal article or cite the sources in the subject of the social sciences. The APA style of writing could become complex for many of the people at times when they are using this format for the very first time, and thus those people are advised to understand the APA style of writing in a good way.
The sample of the APA title page could help those people to observe and understand the writing style in a good way, and there are some points and instructions, which should be kept in mind by any person who is going to write any document in the APA style.
Here we are providing you the sample template of the APA title page with some basic instructions which you should keep in your mind while creating the APA title page template.
The APA title or the cover page has the following components which are line spacing, font size, font, margins. You should use the double line space along with the Times New Roman word format while creating the APA Title Page format.
APA Title Page Template Example
If you are writing any kind of document in the APA style writing and you are confused as to how you should begin with the writing, then here we are providing you an example of the APA title page template which would assist you to write the document in APA style.
As we know that the APA style is commonly used to cite the sources in the subjects like social science hence if you are writing any book of the concerned subject then you have to follow the APA style of writing.
While writing the document in the APA style or citing any source within the social science literature, you should be keeping in your mind that the APA paper section has the four parts as the title of the page, abstract of the page, main body of the page and the references that you are going to provide in the subject.
Here the title of the page will contain the title of the topic along with the name of the author. After the title of the page, an abstract is the next section of the APA page, which is all about providing the summary of the paper and the subject and abstract section is used just after the title of the page.
Now next the main body of the APA page writing is actually the whole subject, which has been divided into various sections such as the introduction of the topic the middle part and then the conclusion or climax it’s all called the main body of the APA text.
At last, we get the reference section of the paper where we provide all the relevant sources which we have used as the references in the document writing. So, this is how you can write the APA document and here for your concern we are attaching the example of the APA title page.
Citation APA Title Page Word Format
As we know that the Microsoft Word is considered to be the king of all kinds of word processing software, since it can do almost everything which is related to the word processing, and for this reason, MS Word is used in all kinds of formal documents creation.
The good news is that you can even make the citation of the APA title page using the MS Word format, and this is what we are going to help you with step by step in this section of an article.
- First of all, you need to set up the page in the context of the font, margins, and spacing and here the paper should be double spaced with the Times New Roman Format along with the 1-inch margins from each side.
- Next, you need to run the head for the title page and you can do that by clicking on the insert tab then click on the header.
- Provide the page number to the title of the page and you can find that option in the header and footer toolbar, and you can choose the relevant number of the page.
- In a similar way, you can provide the page numbers for the rest of the pages.
- Now we come at the step of creating the title page here the title page includes the running head and the page number which we have already done in the previous steps.
- You also need to attach the name of the author and the optional note of the author to complete the title of the page.
- You can provide the abstract of the page if required after the title of the page using 100 to 150 words.
- The last but not least section of the page includes the reference section where you need to provide the sources of reference which have been used in the APA writing.
- You need to begin the reference section from the new page from the center of the page.
- You are advised to provide the sources of references in the alphabetical order to make the presentation formal.
Citation APA Title Page PDF Format
We know that these days you can find the guide of writing any document easily or you can even have the document in itself in the soft format, which is also known as the PDF format. If you are planning to cite the APA title page and for that, you are looking for the APA title page in the PDF format then you have arrived at the correct place.
You can get the APA title page in the PDF format from here and then you can make the citation of the document as per your requirement. The main benefit of the citation the APA title page in the PDF format is that you can easily transfer the document from one place to the other having the utmost safety in your hands.